Vendor/Exhibitors can apply for a space for Metchosin Day as of July 1st, 2017. Metchosin Day is an opportunity to celebrate all that is Metchosin. Priority will be given to those vendors and exhibitors that celebrate our rural lifestyle and culture. Selection will be made based on those that are residents of Metchosin, history of contributing to our community and enriching the experience of Metchosin’s lifestyle.
Forms, location map and information for vendors is available below. Online payment will be accepted, along with cheques payable to Metchosin Day Committee. Registration can be completed online, or you can print the application, complete and mail or drop-off at the Metchosin Community House, 4430 Happy Valley Road, Metchosin, Victoria, V9C 3Z3. For more information call the Metchosin Community House at 250-478-5155 or email email@example.com
- Size – 10’ x 10’
- Cost per Space for Vendors/Exhibitors– $50. Incorporations /$30. Sole Proprietors /FREE for Non-Profit or Charities
Pay online via PayPal OR make cheques payable to Metchosin Day Committee. Payment can be dropped off at the Metchosin Community House, 4430 Happy Valley Road, V9C 3Z3.
- NO electricity supplied. No generators.
- Insurance, Tents, tables, chairs, etc. are the responsibility of Vendor/exhibitor.
- Set up is 8 am day of the event or the day before if arrangements have been made for larger displays
- Teardown is 4 pm Sunday
- All vehicles must be removed from the display areas before 10 am. Entrance to the vendor/exhibitor area can be from Happy Valley Road but only till 10 am. After that, entrance by vehicles will be through Rocky Point Road.
- Please have the “Vendors and Volunteers Information” at your booth to help answer questions from the public
Vendor Location Map – Vendor Map
Metchosin Day Map – coming soon
The information you should have is located on the Information for Vendors and Volunteers page.