PHOTOS WILL BE ON DISPLAY AT THE COBBLER CAFE IN THE METCHOSIN COMMUNITY HOUSE
Organized by: Tony Austin
Junior – 6 to 11
Youth – 12 to 16
Adult – 17+
SCENERY (LOCAL/VANCOUVER ISLAND)
TRAVEL (BEYOND VANCOUVER ISLAND)
MONTAGES (theme collections mounted on a page)
BLACK & WHITE
Rosettes awarded to Best in Show and to People’s Choice.
First, second and third place ribbons awarded to each category and to each age group.
- Eligibility: Photos of Metchosin (by ANYONE) or Photos for any category by METCHOSIN RESIDENTS.
- Submission: Each contestant can enter no more than 3 photos.
- Entering Photos: Leave your photos at the Metchosin MUNICIPAL HALL Mon – Friday 8 am to 4 pm and between 8 am and 12 noon on Friday, 8 September 2023. Entries must be submitted by noon, Friday, 8 September. Late entries will not be accepted. Set-up and hanging of photos will be done on Friday, 8 September at the COMMUNITY HOUSE.
- Presentation: Photos can be any size. Photos may be glued or dry-mounted on thick cardboard, or framed using wood, plastic or metal with or without a protective glass or plastic covering. Each photo MUST be fitted on the back with suitable hooks or wire and be ready to hang. Photos that don’t have a way to hang them will not be accepted.
- Identiﬁcation: Identiﬁcation: Please print this label (or collect one at the Community House) and attach it on the back of your entry photo with
your Name, Age (if under 17 and eligible for Young Persons Awards), Title of Photo, Address and phone Number. Labels are also available at the Community House and can be completed when you drop off your entry.
- Judging: Photos will be judged on Saturday morning, 9 September.
Please note….Limit of 3 Entries per contestant!
PLEASE COLLECT YOUR PHOTOS FROM THE COMMUNITY HOUSE AFTER 16:30 ON METCHOSIN DAY, OR THE FOLLOWING WEEK(S) FROM THE OFFICE WHERE THEY WILL BE STORED.